– High & Low Key Lighting
– Using Accent Lighting
– Advanced Lighting
– Multi Lighing
– Beauty & Fashion Lighting
– Digital Work-flow
– Communicating with Models
– Breaking the Model
– Getting comfortable and confident as a Photographer
– Planning Story Boards & Styling
– Creating your own Photographic style
– Getting it right in Camera
Sunday 5th March 2017
9.00am – 5.00pm
Koukei Studio – 9 Trade Way, Kilsyth South. 3137
– We strictly allow 15 participants to these tickets.
– Lunch and refreshments included along with a light breakfast.
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use.
What to bring
– DSLR Camera
– Spare Memory Cards
– Spare Battery
– Camera manuals
– Most of Peter’s work is shot around 85 mm but he does use lenses as wide as 16mm and telephoto as long as 200mm. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best.
– Notepad & Pen
– Laptops are not necessary, but welcome for viewing images taken during workshop