12 lighting set-ups, 6 professional models, a professional hair & make-up artist, storyboarding & styling, PLUS Peter Coulson as your studio assistant for the day – all to build YOUR portfolio!
This workshop is an intensive hands-on day of shooting Beauty and Fashion. Perfect for photographers that are wanting to expand their portfolio and knowledge on studio photography, from hobbyist photographers with basic knowledge of studio photography to seasonal professionals.
Sunday 5th March 2017
10.00am – 5.00pm
Koukei Studio – 9 Trade Way, Kilsyth South. 3137
– We strictly allow 15 participants to these tickets.
– Lunch and refreshments included along with a light breakfast.
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use.
What to bring
– DSLR Camera
– Spare Memory Cards
– Spare Battery
– Camera manuals
– Most of Peter’s work is shot around 85 mm but he does use lenses as wide as 16mm and telephoto as long as 200mm. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best.
– Notepad & Pen
– Laptops are not necessary, but welcome for viewing images taken during workshop