Friday 17th November 2017
10.00am – 2.00pm
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney Foyer – 27 O’Connell, Sydney NSW 2000
– We strictly allow 15 participants to these tickets.
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use!
– This workshop has been designed to run in all weather conditions.
Peter will be teaching you how he finds the perfect lighting. You will get to spend this intensive hands-on workshop learning how to see and use natural light, without any reflectors, flash or modifiers, in ANY location.
What to bring
– DSLR Camera
– Spare Memory Cards
– Spare Battery
– Camera manuals
– Most of Peter’s work is shot around 85 mm but he does use lenses as wide as 16mm and telephoto as long as 200mm. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best.
– Notepad & Pen
– Appropriate walking footwear and weather appropriate clothing
– Selecting the location
– Working with Natural Light
– See and modify light
– Using Natural reflectors
– Working with Models on Location
– Metering for Highlights and Shadows
– How to pick your lenses
– Taking photos that do not need any retouching or adjustments
– The do’s & don’t when working with models
– Talking models and communicating during a shoot
– Posing models
– Working with models on location
– Learning how to use light so you don’t need Photoshop to make your image pop