Peter will be teaching you he shoots with Constant & Off Camera Flash on location at night time, in the streets of Melbourne. You will get to spend this intensive hands-on workshop shooting & learning how Peter works commercially outdoors at night, how to select your locations correctly, & how to light your model correctly to create incredible images!
Friday 17th November 2017
7.30pm – 10.00pm
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney Foyer – 27 O’Connell, Sydney NSW 2000
– We strictly allow 15 participants to these tickets.
– We will be providing Rotolight Neos to be used during the workshop.
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use!
– This workshop has been designed to run in all weather conditions.
What to bring
– DSLR Camera
– Off Camera Flash
– Spare Memory Cards & Battery
– Camera manuals
– Most of Peter’s work is shot around 85 mm but he does use lenses as wide as 16mm and telephoto as long as 200mm. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best.
– Notepad & Pen
– Appropriate walking footwear and weather appropriate clothing
– Selecting the location
– Working with Natural Light at night time
– Lighting the Background
– Using Rear Shutter Sync
– See and modify constant light & Off Camera Flash
– Working with Models on Location
– How to pick your lenses
– Taking photos that do not need any retouching or adjustments
– The do’s & don’t when working with models
– Talking models and communicating during a shoot
– Posing models
– Learning how to use light so you don’t need Photoshop to make your image pop