Terms & Conditions Agreement
Note to attendee – Please read all before booking.
These terms and conditions form the agreement between you and Peter Coulson for Koukei Pty Ltd. By booking a workshop, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns about this agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Coulson Workshops
1. In order to get the most out of the workshop, you should ensure that you arrive on time and attend each session in full. If you are unable to attend you must notify us by email at email@example.com or contact us on the phone numbers provided.
2. If you are not entitled to a refund if, because of your lateness, you miss all or a portion of the workshop.
3. If behaviour or conduct is deemed unacceptable or inappropriate, you will be asked to leave the workshop. No refund of fees will be made.
4. Koukei Pty Ltd is entitled to change the venue or make changes to the structure of the workshop. In the unlikely event that changes are made there will be notice made to all attendees as soon as possible.
Fees & Cancellations
5. If you cancel your enrolment in a workshop more than 4 weeks before the course start date, you will refunded 50% of your deposit/full payment. After this date, the deposit/full payment is non-refundable.
6. If your remainding Deposit is not paid by due date stated, you will loose your place in the workshop unless you have made prior contact with us.
7. If your Payment Plan is not completed prior to workshop commence, you will loose your enrolment for the workshop
8. If your payment is rejected during your Payment Plan, this must be rectified prior to workshop commence.
9. Koukei Pty Ltd may cancel a workshop at any time prior to commencement (This has never happened so far). In the unlikely event that we cancel a workshop, Koukei Pty Ltd will notify you as soon as possible and any fees or deposits received from you will be refunded. Please note that Koukei Pty Ltd will not refund travel or accommodation costs for cancelled courses.
10. The Natural Light workshop has never cancelled due to weather. The workshop is designed to run in all weather conditions, so that you can take incredible photos in any weather, any location, and no lights or modifiers. We always work in weather that we believe will not pose a risk to your camera and equipment. If we feel that the weather is unsuitable, full refunds will be made. Hotel, travel and other expenses associated with the workshop will not be reimbursed. If you choose not to attend due to weather, you do not receive any refund.
Image Usage & Privacy
11. Attendees are not permitted to use images taken at the workshop for commercial purposes. Image usage is strictly portfolio use only (website, social media and portfolio).
12. You acknowledge that we have advised you that none of the participants in the workshop have given releases allowing commercial use of any images taken at the workshop and that you may be subject to legal liability if you use any images commercially. You agree to indemnify and defend Koukei Pty Ltd, its members officers and employees, model and all other participants in the workshop from any claims, losses, costs or expenses (including attorneys’ fees and disbursements) arising out of or relating to any claim that you have used an image taken at the workshop in any manner that is not permitted in this Agreement.
13. Attendees must not film or record the workshop at any time without permission. If this behaviour conducts in secret, you will be asked to leave the workshop. No refund will be given for this.
14. Koukei Pty Ltd is not responsible for any personal injury or damage to property arising from incidents occurring at the workshop venue.
15. Please be aware of where you keep your belongings at the workshop and please remember to check your equipment at the end of the workshop so you do not leave anything behind. We are not responsible for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
What we encourage
We encourage photographers to focus on taking 1 amazing photo, rather than 100 ok photos. Because of this, we discourage shooting over another photographer’s shoulder, so that each participant gets 1-on-1 time with the model, and focus on the skills they are learning. Our recommendations and behaviours will be debriefed when the workshop commences, but it is to you, the participant to follow this.
© Peter Coulson – Koukei Pty Ltd