No Reflectors, no Scrims, no Flashes – Only Natural Light in the middle of the day!
This workshop is an intensive hands-on afternoon shooting teaching Natural Light on the beach. Suitable for all levels of photography.
Friday 20th April 2018
12.00pm – 3.00pm
Location e-mailed 2 weeks prior – Maroubra, Sydney
– Workshop will be held rain, hail or shine!
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use.
– There will be 3 models for the workshop!
What to bring
– DSLR Camera
– Spare Memory Cards
– Spare Battery
– Camera manuals
– Most of Peter’s work is shot around 85 mm but he does use lenses as wide as 16mm and telephoto as long as 200mm. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best.
– Notepad & Pen
What you will learn
– Selecting the location
– Working with Natural Light on the beach
– See and modify light
– Using Natural reflectors
– Working with Models on the beach (comfort and safety)
– Metering for Highlights and Shadows
– Taking photos that do not need any retouching or adjustments
– Talking models and communicating during a shoot
– Posing models on the beach
– Learning how to use light so you don’t need Photoshop to make your image pop