Friday 7th June 2024
12.00pm – 4.00pm
– We strictly allow 15 participants to these tickets.
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use!
What you will learn
– Selecting the location
– Working with Natural Light
– See and modify light
– Using Natural reflectors
– Working with Models on Location
– Metering for Highlights and Shadows
– Taking photos that do not need any retouching or adjustments
– Talking models and communicating during a shoot
– Posing models
– Working with models on location
– Learning how to use light so you don’t need Photoshop to make your image pop
What to bring
– Camera that you can put into Manual Mode
– Spare Memory Cards
– Spare Battery
– Camera manuals
– Most of Peter’s work is shot around 85 mm but he does use lenses as wide as 16mm and telephoto as long as 200mm. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best.
– Notepad & Pen