Saturday 18th August 2018
Warehouse Studios – 2/98 Wecker Rd, Mansfield QLD 4122
– We strictly allow 15 participants to these tickets.
– Lunch and refreshments included along with a light breakfast.
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use.
Peter will be teaching you everything you need to know to create incredible studio images. You will be amazed at how simple Peter creates stunning images with just 1 light!
This intensive hands-on workshop will include learning and shooting yourself, offering you fresh ideas on how to make photography and lighting simple and easy. Perfect for all levels of photography, from beginners to seasonal professionals.
– Digital Work-flow
– Colour Management
– Seeing & Modifying Light
– Tricks to using Soft Boxes
– How to use 1 Light like a Professional
– How to use Multi-lighting
– Beauty & Fashion Lighting
– Learning how to use light so you don’t need Photoshop to make your image pop
– Setting up your own home Studio
– How to pick your lenses
– The do’s & don’t when working with models
– Talking models and communicating during a shoot
– Posing models
– Learning how to storyboard and style your own shoots
What to bring
– DSLR Camera
– Spare Memory Cards
– Spare Battery
– Camera manuals
– Most of Peter’s work is shot around 85 mm but he does use lenses as wide as 16mm and telephoto as long as 200mm. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best.
– Notepad & Pen
– Laptops are not necessary, but welcome for viewing images taken during workshop