Saturday 25th May 2019
10.00am – 5.00pm
– Translator at the workshop
– We strictly allow 15 participants to these tickets.
– Lunch and refreshments included along with a light breakfast on Saturday
-Group dinner optional on Sunday
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use!
This 2 workshop also runs as separate events, but if you book the 2 Days with Peter Coulson package, not only will you be able to fully immerse yourself in Peter’s knowledge and teachings, you save €100.00 plus have the option to pay a deposit to secure your place.
– Digital Work-flow
– Colour Management
– Seeing & Modifying Light
– Tricks to using Soft Boxes
– How to use 1 Light like a Professional
– How to use Multi-lighting
– Beauty & Fashion Lighting
– Breaking the model
– Learning how to use light so you don’t need Photoshop to make your image pop
– Setting up your own home Studio
– The do’s & don’t when working with models
– Talking models and communicating during a shoot
– Posing models
– Learning how to storyboard and style your own shoots
What to bring
– DSLR Camera
– Spare Memory Cards
– Spare Battery
– Camera manuals
– Most of Peter’s work is shot around 85 mm but he does use lenses as wide as 16mm and telephoto as long as 200mm. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best.
– Notepad & Pen
– Laptops are not necessary, but welcome for viewing images taken during workshop (Not for Natural Light or Photoshop)