Friday 9th September 2022
10.00am – 2.00pm
Location emailed closer to the workshop
– We strictly allow 15 participants to these tickets.
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use!
– Please wear weather appropriate clothing and footwear as we will be walking around
– Selecting the location
– Working with Natural Light
– See and modify light
– Using Natural reflectors
– Finding beautiful light in ‘ugly’ locations
– Working with Models on Location
– Taking photos that do not need any retouching or adjustments
– Talking models and communicating during a shoot
– Learning how to use light so you don’t need Photoshop to make your image pop
What to bring
– Camera that you can put into Manual Mode
– Spare Memory Cards
– Spare Battery
– Camera manuals
– Most of Peter’s work is shot around 80mm but he does use lenses as wide as 16mm and telephoto as long as 200mm. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best.
– Notepad & Pen
– Only bring gear you are comfortable carrying as we will be walking around
– We recommend bringing a water bottle and sunscreen if you are prone to being sunburnt