Saturday 31st August 2019
10.00am – 5.00pm
– We strictly allow 15 participants to these tickets.
– Lunch and refreshments included along with a light breakfast
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use!
– High & Low Key Lighting
– Using Accent Lighting
– Advanced Lighting
– Multi Lighting
– Beauty & Fashion Lighting
– Digital Workflow
– Getting comfortable and confident as a Photographer
– Planning Storyboards & Styling
– How to make a good photo incredible
– Creating your own Photographic style
– Getting it right in Camera
What to bring
– Camera you can put into manual mode
– Spare Memory Cards
– Spare Battery
– Camera manuals
– Most of Peter’s work is shot around 85 mm but he does use lenses as wide as 16mm and telephoto as long as 200mm. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best.
– Notepad & Pen
– Laptops are not necessary, but welcome for viewing images taken during workshop (Not for Natural Light or Photoshop)