Sunday 24th May 2022
8.00pm-10.00pm – Flash at Night Workshop
– We strictly allow 15 participants to these tickets.
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use!
What you will learn
– Selecting the location
– Working with Natural Light at night time
– Lighting the Background
– Using available ambient lighting
– See and modify constant light & On Camera Flash
– The do’s & don’t when working with models at night
– Talking models and communicating during a shoot
– Posing models
What to bring
– Camera that you can put into Manual Mode
– Spare Memory Cards
– Spare Battery
– Camera manuals
– Most of Peter’s work is shot around 85 mm but he does use lenses as wide as 16mm and telephoto as long as 200mm. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best.
– Notepad & Pen
– Laptops are not necessary, but welcome for viewing images taken during workshop