Saturday 13th July 2024
10.00am – 5.00pm
– We strictly allow 15 participants to these tickets.
– Lunch and refreshments included along with a light breakfast
– Images taken during the workshop can be used for social media, website and portfolio use!
What you will learn
– Digital Work-flow
– Colour Management
– Seeing & Modifying Light
– Tricks to using Soft Boxes
– How to use 1 Light like a Professional
– Beauty & Fashion Lighting
– Learning how to use light so you don’t need Photoshop to make your image pop
– The do’s & don’t when working with models
– Talking models and communicating during a shoot
– Learning how to storyboard and style your own shoots
What to bring
– Camera that you can put into Manual Mode
– Spare Memory Cards
– Spare Battery
– Camera manuals
– Most of Peter’s work is shot around 85 mm but he does use lenses as wide as 16mm and telephoto as long as 200mm. You are welcome to bring what you think will suit your work best.
– Notepad & Pen
– Laptops are not necessary, but welcome for viewing images taken during workshop